Random Tidbits that might be helpful!
- Saturday and Sunday the back lot available all day.
- The back lot is 3 hour parking M-F 8am-5pm.
- Street parking around the building is 1 hour M-F 8am-5pm.
- If you are staying longer during a week day parking in the residential streets a block down the road works, or next to Serums Bar there is a parking ramp
Getting into the studio itself:
- Coming in from the front door; walk in straight (to the painted elevator) and turn left, you will literally walk into the door. There is an 'Aatma Studios" sign outside.
- Coming in from the back door; walk down the hallway to the right, and the studio entrance is the last door on the right. There is an 'Aatma Studios" sign outside.
Things to do/eat around the area
(Desserts, quiches and some soup/sandwiches)
(coffee shop + book store)
(Bar food, but like.... better)
(Bar food, local staple and great wings!)
(Local cafe, cute... small-town vibe!)
The owner makes Italian pastries, and homemade soups and bread... and when she is feeling wild, other goodies!
Cupcakes! Like, the yummiest ones.
(BBQ and sandwiches and burgers. Literally one of my favorite places on the planet!)
(Amazing Swedish desserts, but also some soups and Paninis)
If you end up not being hungry when you're around, there are a ton of cute boutiques for clothes and home decor, vintage and antique shops and more. It is such a cute little downtown area to explore!
This area also makes a great spot for outdoor urban pics. There are many alleyways that are adorable (check out the back of Avant Garden), and the dam is just a few blocks away! To the Right of American Bistro is a cute alley as well!
Riverfront Memorial Park also has some more nature vibes for photos, right on the Rum River.